Our transportation objectives are achieved when the following points are fulfilled:
1. An ordinary Y-Rail vehicle for long distances, with at least 4 persons and 80kg luggage, has a cruising speed (= the speed it can travel on a flat, straight track for at least 24 hours) of 240km/h.
2. An ordinary Y-Rail vehicle can easily pass a 50% incline and can start and stop within this incline.
3. A bridge with a minimum distance between supports of 200m, which can be travelled by at least one Y-Rail vehicle at 120km/h, has been realised.
4. At least three single-family houses have Y-Rail garages on the 1st floor or on a higher floor.
5. A high-rise building (at least 6 floors above ground) has two garages on different floors.